Having the best machinery, equipment and staff are major components to running a successful business. Since inception Thomas Novelli Contracting has always strived to be the best of the best.
With over 50 years of experience we have completed projects that range from all of the various services we provide. From our Queens transfer station to our fleet of heavy equipment and trucks, there is no project our of our reach. We are fully licensed, insured and have several A+ rated reviews from past satisfied customers. We take on difficult jobs to satisfy our clients as well as to gain more experience in the industry. Keeping up with latest trends has also been a major focal point of our business. We now introduce our laser guided auger boring division. A laser guided auger boring machine has several benefits and features.
What are the main features of a guided auger boring machine?
What does a laser guided auger boring machine do? Simply it takes the guess work out of installing casing pipe on line and grade. This machine is perfect for installing underground utilities with less surface disturbance.
Some of the other key features are, but not limited too:
- Anticipate the casing pipe will be installed in the receiving pit with confidence.
- Perfect for replacing existing sanitary sewers between fixed points on both sides.
- Cost- effective and convenient method to place casing pipe under an existing highway or railroad.
- Smaller casing pipe diameters can be utilized, allowing for tighter utility crossing windows.
- Safely install carrier pipes using pre-fabricated casing pipe spacers, eliminating the need for workers to enter confined space to weld carrier pipes on line and grade.